Here you will find many tips and tricks on how to prepare for college athletics.
Get even more tips and tricks when it comes to planning for college as a student athlete!
Our Most Recommended Websites
Here is where we keep all of the most important websites on the college planning process how to prepare for college. We did all of the research so you don't have to!
The photo gallery is where you will find action shots of our former and current clients.
Playbooks | Web Clinics | Install Guides for your Football Team
BIG SPLIT | BIG HOLE | BIG PLAY | NO HUDDLE OFFENSE
Everyone is amazed by Oregon's offense, how fast they play, and how big the holes they run through are. Everyone is amazed by how DOMINANT Urban Meyer's teams have been since his days at Florida.
This offense is a Youth Version of their High Octane Spread Attacks. It can be installed in 5 days and has everything included needed to install.
PRACTICE PLAN TEMPLATES
Practice Plans will make sure that you FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS! It will also help you eliminate time wasted on creative ideas that pop up during practice. Write them down and put them on the next days plan if you want to see something. It is all about TIME MANAGEMENT!
SAT | ACT Test Preparation Materials
These are some of the SAT & ACT Test Preparation Materials We Recommend
The Real ACT (CD) 3rd Edition (Real Act Prep Guide)
The Real ACT Prep Guide with CD is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This is the only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests). Also included is ACT content and procedures you'll follow when actually taking the test, along with in-depth review of the optional Writing Test and how it is scored; examples of all the question types; and suggestions on how you might approach the questions. The supplemental CD features a complete electronic copy ofPeterson's Cool Colleges 101 and additional online college planning resources from Peterson's.
- The only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests)
- ACT content and procedures you'll follow when actually taking the test
- Valuable information about tuition payment plans
- All the question types you can expect to find on the ACT
- Suggestions on how you might approach the questions and Peterson's tried-and-true test-taking strategies and tips
Kaplan ACT 2015 Strategies, Practice and Personalized Feedback with 8 Practice T: Book + DVD + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
The essential comprehensive ACT 2015 prep tool from Kaplan, the leader in test prep for 75 years, provides proven test-taking strategies, realistic practice tests, in-depth guided practice, video tutorials, and an comprehensive online center so that you can score higher on the ACT--guaranteed.
In 2013, more than 1.8 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, only one in four students met or surpassed college readiness benchmarks in all four ACT subjects (Math, Reading, English, and Science). College admissions is becoming more competitive and costly each year, making a high score on the ACT essential. A high ACT score sets you apart from the competition and opens up scholarship opportunities. Kaplan understands how important it is for you to do well on the ACT and make your college dreams a reality.
Kaplan ACT 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Personalized Review with extra online practice is an unique resource that provides coverage of all tested material in two different formats: book and online.
The comprehensive study guide and online center include:
- Realistic Practice: Eight full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations plus hundreds of additional practice questions.
- SmartPoints: a Kaplan-exclusive strategy that identifies the most popular topics and question types on the exam, allowing you to focus your time appropriately and earn the most points on Test Day.
- Perfect Score Tips: advice and strategies from a students who got a perfect score and top ACT instructors.
- Online Center: online quizzes, videos, flashcards and more to help you study.
- Fast Fact DVD and Videos: Kaplan's best tutors review the most important concepts from each chapter in short video tutorials.
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students successfully prepare for their future, and we promise ACT prep you can trust. Kaplan ACT 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Personalized Review is the tool to make your testing goals a reality -- guaranteed!
The Official SAT Study Guide Second Edition
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition™ features 10 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With over 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it's packed with the most up-to-date information regardless of the jacket and students need to get ready for the test.
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just like those on the actual SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready for the SAT with
- 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent exams
- detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
- targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
- a review of math concepts tested in the exam
- test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
- free online score reports
- exclusive access to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.com
- $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.
The Official SAT Study Guide with DVD
The Official SAT Study Guide with DVD by The College Board is the only book that features official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it has everything you need to prepare for the SAT.
- Additional Bonus official SAT test with exclusive online access to answer explanations..
- SAT Test Timer – virtual proctor and timed SAT test taking experience that allows students to hear actual instructions and take timed full length practice tests.
- Exclusive video content featuring:
- Math Concepts review video, educator-led step-by-step sample problem solving, with review and explanation of useful math concepts across the 4 main math topic areas covered in the test
- Skills Insight Overview Video will help students learn more about the benefits of this free College Board tool
- Additional practice tools and test day resources such us Math Concept Reference Guide and Test Day Checklist
- 10 official SAT practice tests with exclusive access to online answer explanations
- Detao iled descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
- Targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
- Practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
- Free online score reports